Lutheran Homes of South Carolina, Inc. cares about the health and financial well-being for all its employees and their families. Lutheran Homes of South Carolina provides a complete package of benefits aimed at providing flexible insurance protection and programs to meet your every-changing needs. We have designed our employee benefits package to help you protect yourself against hardships brought about by sickness, injury, disability or death.
Lutheran Homes shares the cost of some benefits with you, while making additional benefits available that you pay for it you choose to enroll.
A current comprehensive description of all the benefits Lutheran Homes of South Carolina, offers will be presented to you upon hire. In the employee benefits guide you’ll learn more about the valuable benefits Lutheran Homes offers. You’ll also see choosing the right combination of benefits can help you and your family now while also helping you prepare for your future.
Our complete Health Benefit Package for eligible employees includes:
- Two (2) Medical Insurance Options
o Basic Plan with Health Reimbursement Account
o Enhanced Plan with built in vision benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance
- Optional Dependent Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
o Dependent Care
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Cancer Insurance
403(b) Retirement Fund
All of Lutheran Homes of South Carolina’s employees may enroll in the Retirement Plan immediately or at the next enrollment session.
- Flexible Personal Leave Time
- Six Paid Holidays Per Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center (not at all locations)
- Reduced Cost for meals
- Credit Union Partnerships
- Free CPR Classes Offered On-campus
- Financial Counseling